Blackpink's Jennie makes solo debut on Official UK Singles Chart
简介Jennie of Blackpink debuted on UK's biggest singles chart with "You & Me."According to the late ...
Jennie of Blackpink debuted on UK's biggest singles chart with "You & Me."
According to the latest chart data released on Friday, Jennie's solo song "You & Me" logged at No. 39 on the Official Singles Chart Top 40.
This marked Jennie's first solo appearance on the UK song chart.
The singer's agency YG Entertainment said on Saturday that, with Jennie's feat, Blackpink has become the first K-pop female group whose members have all placed their solo songs inside the Official Singles Chart.
In April, Jisoo tallied the highest from the quartet at No. 38 with her solo debut song, "Flower." In 2021, Rose peaked at No. 43 with "On the Ground" in March and Lisa at No. 46 with "Money" in October.
Jennie on Oct. 6 dropped "You & Me," her first solo release in five years since coming out solo in 2018 with her first single "Solo."
"You & Me" also topped on Official Charts' weekly singles sales and singles download rundowns, accomplishing the feats the first time as a K-pop female soloist, YG added.
The song also topped on other global charts, notching up No. 1 on iTunes top song chart in 61 countries and reaching No. 13 on Spotify's daily top song chart.
Meanwhile, Blackpink recently closed its yearlong world tour "Born Pink." The four members reportedly undergoing negotiations with YG Entertainment on renewing their contracts, which are believed to have terminated in August.
A senior South Korean diplomat has held talks with the new US special envoy for North Korean human r ...
Seoul shares opened higher Wednesday, tracking overnight gains on Wall Street, buoyed by dovish comm ...
Seoul shares opened higher Thursday, tracking overnight gains on Wall Street, boosted by dovish comm ...
Number of deaths in cycling accidents soars
윤 대통령 “중동 리스크 대응, 민생에 전력 다해야”
Pentagon chief stresses US ability to tackle 'crises in multiple theaters'
[HIT Forum] 'Korea ready to become aerospace powerhouse'
S. Korea, US, Japan install trilateral communication hotline amid N. Korea, China challenges
Lee Hyori returns with 1st new song in 6 years
- 163 S. Koreans arrive home from Israel on military aircraft
- Enjoying Halloween in Itaewon sparks debate online
- [view] 민심 더 싸늘해지는데…감동 없는 김기현 2기
- [Today’s K
- Beef prices have soared 100
- Hyundai Motor shows off air mobility, drone tech at Seoul defense fair
- New government initiative offers W3b reward to combat digital piracy
- 이준석, 눈물의 회견…尹대통령 향해 "與 묵언 수행 저주 풀라"
- Seoul subway workers vote for strike plan
- 北, 日의 장거리미사일 조기 배치 추진에 “전쟁국가 일본 실체”
- Samsung, LG, Hyundai closely monitoring potential biz fallout from Israel
- Art Token launches Hangeul
- 낙후된 골목시장 누비며 “화곡을 마곡으로 만들 것”
- Performing Arts Market to link local artists to world
- Seoul shares open higher on US gains; Israel
- Kakao Bank to acquire 10% stake in Indonesian digital bank
- Seoul condemns Hamas’ attack on Israel
- DB Robotics invents nation's first hybrid electric rollator
- Disney+’s ‘Moving’ sweeps BIFF’s Asia Contents Awards & Global OTT Awards
- Shinhan to bet big on insurance tech startup
- Jungkook of BTS to hold fan showcase on Nov. 20