Foreigners turn net sellers of S. Korean stocks for 15 sessions
简介Foreign investors have dumped South Korean stocks for 15 consecutive trading days, the longest strea ...
Foreign investors have dumped South Korean stocks for 15 consecutive trading days, the longest streak logged since 2020, according to the bourse operator Sunday.
Foreigners offloaded a net 2.5 trillion won ($1.8 billion) on the benchmark Korea Composite Stock Price Index from Sept. 18 to last Friday, according to the Korea Exchange.
Previously, the longest sell-off streak in the Kospi market recorded by foreigners was 30 consecutive trading days from March 5 to April 16 in 2020.
During the 15-day sell-off, foreigners dumped shares of Samsung Electronics Co., the No. 1 memory chipmaker in the world, the most by a combined 751.4 billion won.
Steel giant Posco Holdings Inc. came next at 521.2 billion won, followed by leading battery maker LG Energy Solution Ltd. at 334.4 billion won and leading chemical producer LG Chem Ltd. at 3.07 billion won.
"Foreigners' stock investment sentiment weakened on a rebound in U.S. Treasury yields and a strong dollar index," said Lee Kyong-min, an analyst at Daishin Securities Co. (Yonhap)
SEONGNAM, Gyeonggi Province — South Korea's premier aerospace and defense exhibition, aimed at ...
김정은 북한 국무위원장(왼쪽)과 블라디미르 푸틴 러시아 대통령이 지난달 13일(현지시간) 러시아 아무르주 보스토치니 우주기지에서 회담을 진행하는 모습. 연합뉴스북한 중앙재판소 대표 ...
South Korea and the United Arab Emirates struck a bilateral free trade agreement Saturday, which is ...
- Cast of ‘Norma’ says opera difficult to sing but easy to enjoy
- Key ruling party officials offer to resign over by
- BTS Jungkook's star
- New book sheds light on ongoing debate and legacy of comfort women issues
- Yoon lauds rapid growth of Korean defense industry
- Enhypen announces Nov. 17 comeback with 'Orange Blood'
- S. Korean fencer Oh Sang
- [Korean History] Divided Koreas hold first
- New teachers’ manual bans recording devices in classrooms
- [Our Museums] Gyeonggi Ceramic Museum shows artistic essence of ceramics throughout history
- Seoul shares snap 4
- S. Korean ambassador says stronger Russia
- Young swimmer enjoys self
- Asiana mishandled midair door
- Auteur Chung Ji
- House ownership widens wealth gap between young and old
- Netflix to release ‘Daily Dose of Sunshine’ in November
- BIFF expands award categories beyond Asian content to global titles
- Satellite imagery highlights 'dramatic' increase in N. Korea
- TvN’s ‘Unexpected Business’ to return with season 3
- 문재인 "부동산 정책, 초유 상황에 실책…신뢰 잃어 뼈아프다"
- Questions remain after passage of anonymous birth bill
- [Photo News] Floral Butterfly
- Ive kicks off first world tour, 'Show What I Have'
- ‘저위험 권총’ 예산 13억 받았지만…결국 ‘38구경’ 더 사기로